Zyrobotics is giving away a $25.00 AMC Theatres movie giftcard! This gift card is good towards the cost of one parent and one child to attend a sensory friendly film at an AMC theatre in your area. AMC is proud to partner with the Autism Society to bring you unique movie showings where you can feel free to be you! They turn the lights up, and turn the sound down, so you can get up, dance, walk, shout or sing!
In order to be eligible to win, you must:
- Like and share the Zumo Learning System Facebook Page. Click here to get to Zumo’s FB Page.
- Either nominate yourself, a friend, family member, or someone you know who would benefit from attending a sensory friendly film and tell us about your nominee on Zumo’s FB Page.
- Sensory Film Movie Dates: (Every 2nd and 4th Saturday).
- Movies and showtimes are dependent on the theatre and location.
- To see eligible theatres in the US and to learn more about AMC Sensory Friendly Film experience please visit: https://www.amctheatres.com/programs/sensory-friendly-films
- Gift card can be used at box office & concession
- Last day to like, share, or post a nomination is Monday, April 25th.
Winners will be announced on the Zumo Learning System FB Page on Wednesday, April 27th.
Best of luck, from everyone at Zyrobotics!